How to use coupon?
How to Pay with Credit cards:
Where will it ship from?
It will be shipped from Wetaskiwin, Edmonton, AB.
2, How long will shipping take?
It will take 3-5 working days for most of the region in Canada. And use Loomis express or Canada post services. and ship from Edmonton.
3, Is it Safe?
We use UL & cUL Certified battery cells and UL & cUL Certified chargers. It is safe completely.
As a professional hoverboards industry insider since 2014 in Canada, we studied all safety issues reported, we found all safety issue occurred due to the combination of poor battery and poor quality charger. We did heavy homework for batteries and charger. We found the every qualified battery has a protective board for prevent from catching fire, and every qualified charger has a protective board as well. Then we spent much time to compare batteries and chargers, then we choose the best safest one. Double protection with best battery and charger, there is no any possibility of catching fire.
3. Do I get a tracking number?
Yes, usually the tracking number will be sent out by the next day, if you did not receive it, please check your email spam list. Or you can send us a message to ask for it.
4. Warranty Policy
5. What's the Maximum or Minimum loading for the hoverboards?
A self-balancing scooter or a self-levelling two-wheeled board commonly referred to as "hoverboard," is a type of rechargeable battery powered scooter. They are usually made up of two wheels arranged side by side, with two platforms between the wheels on which the rider rests.
As Hoverboards, new modern jumps many people are still afraid to try them out due to security issues. Now it has become much easier to select a safety board on board while UL has released a self-balancing safety scooter that aims to improve their safety.
UL is the name of the certificate as mentioned above, and this is certificate you should look for when purchasing a hoverboard for you. Only high-quality hoverboard with UL Certified batteries and chargers that can be considered as proof of their safety. This means that they do not overheat, produce smoke and sparks, catch fire, and so on. A hoverboard that is not with certified UL certified battery and charger is a risk. And all hoverboards we have been selling with UL battery and charger.
Here's how to find a safe hover board to buy.
• Look for a hoverboard brand name. If the hoverboard is a brand that you've heard of before, they probably have a reputable brand. These types of brands have standards and product testing to ensure that they sell a quality product. The most popular brands do not mind having a loyal customer and could cut corners using substandard materials.
• Look at the battery-operated battery packs made by LG or Samsung. These are the best lithium-ion batteries that are well made.
• The battery has a life span of a hoverboard and is necessary for all other parts of the machine, so make sure you have a good battery. Lithium Ion batteries are extremely controlled and have suitable circuits to stop charging the correct battery instance and ensure that an equal charge crosses all the cores.
• Do not buy a hoverboard at the gas station. There are several scammers out there endeavouring to make money and not take care of the sale. You will have protection for buyers, and you should have a badge with the problems.
• The size of the wheel:
If you mainly use your hover board indoor, some of them may be enough, but if you are outdoors, consider how many bumps you can find.
• You must have a replacement warranty:
If a device breaks down, it helps to keep the company with the plant associations that can talk to the engineers to help in the problem and to know which hover board is safe. Once the difficulties are analysed, they are likely to require replacement parts. If you are working with this concern that can offer this help, you have not wasted money.
Another thing to remember on hover boards. They are like bikes. You can ride your motorcycle all day on your way, and nothing bad could happen to you. But if you ride a motorcycle on the street when a car is passing, you can be seriously injured. Same thing with hoverboards. Watch out for the traffic. Also, watch out for the fall. Wear appropriate safety equipment.
The hoverboard is in real time and can save us in an earthquake.